Monday, March 12, 2018

Going Green - H2H Challenges

For those of you in March Break week like me, Happy March Break! With the kidlets home I am running a bit behind in my posting duties, I hope you will forgive me. Today I have a card that I created for the Heart 2 Heart challenges design team. This week the challenge is Green! Use green in your project in honour of St. Patrick's Day. Here is my project:


Products used:

Paper:
- Make Waves
- White Daisy and Emerald card stock

Stamp:
-D1764 Make Waves Scrapbooking


Ink/Colouring:
-Watercolour Pencils
- Clear Shimmer Brush
- Black
- Emerald

Thanks for stopping by and visiting today. I would love to see what you come up with Green in it. Join us at H2H challenges by clicking here! You have all month to get your project done so plenty of time to play along!

No comments :