Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Thanks! - AHSC #234

Today I have a Thank you card for you. This one is one of the cards that I made for my Falling for you card workshop. I was very drawn to this diagonal stripe paper, I just love it.

Typically I try to follow the sketch exactly but this one I just really struggled with the diagonal piece. I tried so many variations and nothing was working for me so I scrapped it. That is the great thing about sketches, they can be altered to meet your needs!


 
 
Products used:
 
Paper:
- Falling for you
- White Daisy card stock
 
Ink:
- Nutmeg (a new favourite, I love the deep rich colour!)
 
 
Stamps:
- S1709 Feel so Blessed
- D1709 Line it Up (Cricut Bundle)
 
 
Embellishments:
- Z3274 Sparkles
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping and checking out my project. We would love to see what you come up with, join us at AHSC!
 
Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :