Monday, May 14, 2018

Beach Day - H2H challenges

I Love the Beach, I mean really I LOVE the Beach. I miss the beach and I need the beach so this layout was perfect to bring me back to my days camping with family at the beaches in So. Cal. I love the beach, laid back life and I miss it so much, which made this layout bittersweet for me. I loved doing it, I loved that it made me think of my happy place....BUT it really made me miss the ocean, the sound of the lapping waves and the giggles of laughter as kids play....ahhh the days....they were and are Postcard Perfect in my mind. 

I designed this layout for my Postcard Perfect Workshop for National Scrapbooking Day and I purposesly tried to keep it super simple and minimal to not take away for the simple beauty of the ocean. I think I got the feel of the sand and of the water with the papers.



Products used:

Paper:
- Postcard Perfect
- Glacier and Champagne card stock

Cutting Machines:
- Cricut Explore Air 2
     - Flip Flops and SPF are from CTMH cartridge You are here
- Silhouette Cameo 
     - Day at the Beach Title, Sun, Shells, Star Fish and Wave border

Embellishments:
- Clear Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I welcome any and all feedback! Please join us at H2H Challenges by clicking here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :