Friday, September 01, 2017

Feel So Blessed - September SOTM Blog Hop

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!  We will be featuring 's SOTM, which is the Feel So Blessed Stamp of the month.  If you have come here from Alyson Mayo's blog
you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.  If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants on Melinda’s Blog here!

This month we have Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!






I made this card while I was on a kid free week at the cottage and it gave me some free time to do some experimenting. I always see cards with just a little something and and a sentiment, the less is more look and love them, but I always feel they are to simple when I make them and keep adding adding and adding to them. This time I challenged myself not to keep adding and I really love how it turned out!


Now "Hop" on over to Wendy Coffman's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the SOTM is only available until !  Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount!

Thanks!
Brandi


Products Used:

Paper:
- Goldrush and White Daisy cardstock

Ink:
- Goldrush, Pewter, and Nutmeg

Stamp:
- D1733 Splash of Color

Embellishments:
- Gold Glitter Gems

8 comments :

Melissa Robinson said...

Great use of the splash of color - simple and great!

Michelle Stewart said...

Love the palette, great card design.

Chris F said...

Love your less is more look!

Unknown said...

Such a great card, I love it!

Haley D. said...

You did a great job on this card!

Tracie said...

Nice white space...I have trouble with that sometimes!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

LOVE it!!! Splash of Color is one of my new favorite stamp sets!!

123 flames said...

Love the splash of color you used!