Monday, May 22, 2017

Unicorn Love - H2H Ribbon

Hello....Happy Monday once again! Here in Canada we are celebrating Victoria Day today, the official kick off to summer holiday. Our kick off to summer weekend usually resembles a winter or late spring weekend, cold, wet, and gloomy and this year is no different! But while the kidlets and those out camping may not like it...it does make for good paper crafting weather.

I had a workshop last night so I was playing around in my basement scrapbooking today while the kids played and I was actually quite productive. I got 2 layouts done and several cards....I was quite happy with that, I am not typically that productive when the munchkins are around.

Here is one of those cards....

OMG it is Unicorn....I am shocked I got as much done today...as you can see rainbow paper and unicorns....my girls (ages 7, 8, and 9) were drooling over the paper and thin cuts on this one...."its so pretty mommy....can we have some?" Why yes you can, here are a few each from the extras of my workshop so go create something awesome while mommy works (they LOVE my extra bits and pieces!)

So about this card, it is a note card and can be left blank. I did stamp the inside with the sentiment "always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn."

Products used:

Paper:
- Little Dreamer
- Lemon and White Daisy card stock

Embellishments:
- White and Gold ribbon
- Gold Glitter Gems.

Ink:
- Glacier, Lagoon, and Black

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my work, I welcome feedback of any kind. If you want to play along with the challenge this week at H2H join us here!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi






No comments :