Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Birthday Wishes - AHSC 213

I made this card after being inspired by a fellow CTMH consultant Andrea Sherman and a layout she did featuring the Little Dreamer papers. When I saw this sketch I knew her design would be awesome modified into this card.


I used the idea of the rainbow from Andrea's layout, which you can see here and put it to work on this birthday card. This card will be a perfect card for my oldest whose favourite colour when asked is, "rainbow."


Products Used:

Paper:
- Little Dreamer
- Blossom, Lemon, Tangerine, Thistle, Glacier, and White Daisy card stock

Stamp:
- Z3335 Little Dreamer card making and thin cuts

Cricut:
- Artiste (rainbow)

Sihouette Cameo
- Clouds

Thanks for stopping by and visiting, I really appreciate any and all feedback. We would love to see your take on the sketch above, please join us here!

Until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi




No comments :