Tuesday, January 24, 2017

You make me happy - BTF challenge

Hello! I am back with another post, imagine that, I have another post. I was on a roll this weekend, a crop night at my house with some friends helped! 

Today I bring you my post for the Between the Folds design team and the theme is Love. I made this card for the "Love" theme for a few reasons....I Love the pink and grey in the Sugar Rush paper pack, those are my go to papers for this pack, it is so soft and delicate and with three girls,  have a lot of use for pink! I also used the Amour Stamp of the Month...love comes through again. 




Products used:

Paper:
- Sugar Rush
- Colonial White card stock

Stamp:
- Amour stamp of the month

Ink:
- Black, Blossom, Canary, and Sea Glass

Embellishments:
- Extra Thick Twine
- Grey Embellishments


You have until Monday, January 30, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

Don't forget to check back with us on Tuesday, January 24, 2017 to see what the rest of our Design Team have come up with using our Love Themed Challenge.

Until next time...happy scrapping!
Brandi

2 comments :

Sami said...

I love the pink and grey to!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card!