Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello Lovely - BF Challenge

Two days is a row, I am on a roll this week getting back into my design team duties! Today I bring another Hello Lovely card from my upcoming workshop which I also designed to work with the Ribbon theme at Between the Folds Challenges. This week the challenge is to use ribbon which is absolutely easy to do when you have this gorgeous rose gold ribbon that works so perfectly with this paper!



This card went together super quick. I used the PML cards that come with the paper pack and matted it with Sorbet and then used Fern for the background paper and embossed it with the retired quatrefoil embossing folder. Added some gold glitter gems and the ribbon and done. I left it black so it could be used for any occasion or as a note card. 


We hope you are able to carve out some time in your scrap space because we would love to see your interpretation of this challenge.

Please see the right side bar to read all the guidelines for submitting to our challenge. The main guideline to keep in mind is to use some Close To My Heart products on your project.

You have until Monday, February 13, 2017 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

Don't forget to check back with us on Tuesday, February 7, 2017 to see what the rest of our Design Team have come up with using Ribbon.

Until next time, happy scrapping!
Brandi




No comments :