Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry & Bright....AHSC 191

Hello!

Things are so crazy busy so the posts my slow down a bit with just a week until Christmas and the kids being home from school and while I may want to scrapbook the chances of it are pretty slim. I do plan on trying but being realistic....

Any hoots enough about that, here is a project I made today. I used the Flower Market cartridge to make the Poinsettias. Poinsettias are very dear to me as they were my mothers favourite flowers and our house always had one (or many) around the holidays. 




Products Used:

Paper:
- City Sidewalks
- Willow, Cranberry and White Daisy Card Stock

Ink:
- Willow

Stamp:
- Merry & Bright (retired)

Cricut
- Flower Market


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. I would love to have you play along with us at AHSC, we would love to see your take on this sketch. 

Until next time, happy crafting....
Brandi


1 comment :

Michelle said...

Beautiful card! Seems we all had pointsettas
On the mind :)