Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Snow Fun - BTF Challenges

Another layout...whoot whoo! I love paper crafting but my passion is scrapbooking, my journey into paper crafting started in scrapbooking and I drifted into card making and while I love both, my bigger passion is scrapbooking. 

I loved playing with City Sidewalks and this layout made me really step out of my comfort zone. I have bling on here, lots of sparkle. My girls love the sparkle and no lying they were stalking me for any scraps of the glitter paper. I also love the diversity of this paper, I love how it looks like nothing like the layout I posted yesterday. I do apologize for the quality of the picture, while I love scrapbooking, I still have not figured out how to get a great picture of the layouts. 



We hope you are able to carve out some time in your scrap space because we would love to see your interpretation of this challenge.

Please see the right side bar to read all the guidelines for submitting to our challenge. The main guideline to keep in mind is to use some Close To My Heart products on your project.

You have until Monday, December 05, 2016 at 11:55 p.m. Eastern Standard Time to participate in this challenge.

Don't forget to check back with us on Tuesday, December 06, 2016 to see what our next bi-weekly challenge is.

Have a Scrappy Day!

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

Great layout!!