Saturday, November 12, 2016

City Sidewalks - Team Braer Blog Hop

Welcome to the City Sidewalks blog hop!

I am bringing you a card that I will be featuring in my upcoming Christmas Card workshops. If you are following along on the blog hop, you should have come to me from Michelle Stewart. 


We really hope that you will share your thoughts with us via the comments section. I personally love to get feedback on what you think of my work and any questions you have on products, projects, techniques or promotions that I post. Please consider sharing your feedback with the others in this hop!

Next stop on the hop, if your going in order would be with Sheena Brooks. In case you missed anyone, here is the complete list of who is playing along:

Michelle Stewart - link to come
Me

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy what we have come up with for the City Sidewalk blog hop. Stick close though, I have just started playing with City Sidewalks and will have much more to come!

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :