Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Happy Birthday! - AHSC #180

Hello! I have been crafty this week! This is my third card of the week and so far my technology is playing somewhat nice and letting me get things posted! 

Here is the card I did for the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for this week, we are at #180 already....WOWZERS! 


I did this card and will feature it at my upcoming Jeepers Creepers workshop. I love these colours and the little monsters are just to cute for words. I added some shimmer to him by using our new shimmer pen, oh I am in love with this product, you will be seeing it A LOT! 

Here is a close up of the the little monster, lets call him Dutch! Dutch is still looking a bit white and milky looking because the shimmer was still drying (had a window of opportunity to get the kids showered and in bed, you go before the meltdowns start!) I have included it to give a close up of the shimmer, it does dry clear, not milky like this. I also added a drop of liquid glass to Dutch's eyes to make them pop a bit. I really love this little guy, he is just so stinking cute!


Here is the sketch for those that want to play along, and I would love to have you play along!




So there you go, there is the sketch and as you can see I mixed things up a bit. The sentiment would not show on the busy paper so I moved it and Dutch is just to large for life so he is exploding off his spot! The sketch is a guideline a starting point, use it exactly or alter it a bit to meet your projects needs and share them with us, we would love to see it!

Thanks for stopping by, and until next time....happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :