Monday, September 26, 2016

Adventure - H2H challenges

Hello! Happy Monday!

Today I bring you a challenge from H2H challenges. The theme this week is Adventure. Create a project that shows us your adventurous side or a use the CTMH Adventure colour palette.


I really love these little monsters and the bright fun patterns of the Jeepers Creepers paper pack. It was fun to work with so far. I do wish I could use a bit more of the adventure colours but unfortunately I was stuck with the ink colours back ordered, so I had to use the few that carried over. 

Products used:

Paper - 
- Jeepers Creepers
- White Daisy and Gypsy card stock

Ink:
 - Lagoon, Pacific, and Gypsy

Stamp:
Z4006 Monstrous Thin Cuts Bundle

Embellishments - 
Z3124 Enamel & Glitter Duos Purple Hearts

Thanks for stopping by and visiting. I would love to see your take on the challenge. Please feel free to join us at H2H challenges

Until next time, happy crafting!
Brandi

No comments :