Friday, August 12, 2016

You are.....AWESOME!

I know I am a lot late posting this but it has been a challenging week for me with a lot of things going on and such, so I am sorry but I wanted to share my project for the AHSC anyways. 

I took the sketch and flipped it over on its side, this seemed to work better for me, I really had a hard time working with the sketch. I love the sketch but it seems like everything I tried just did not look or feel right to me and flipping it helped!







Products used:

Paper:
- Magical
- Sapphire card stock

Stamp:
- C1644 Beyond Awesome


Ink:
- Cranberry and Crystal Blue

Embellishments:
- Magical Sequins
- Whisper Trim

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project. I hope to see you join us over at AHSC, we would really love to see what you come up with!

Until next time, Happy Crafting!
Brandi

No comments :