Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Thank You - AHSC #152

I have another card for you this week and once again I brought out the Penelope paper pack. Like I mentioned in Monday's post, once I got playing with it I just fell in love with it and what I really love is that all 3 of the cards I have made this week have a different look and feel to them, different colours and different style making Penelope so very versatile. 





Products used:

Paper:
- Penelope
- White Daisy and Crystal Blue card stock

Stamp:
- Candlelight Garden

Embellishments:
- Playful Puffies
- Extra Thick Twine - Pixie

To join the fun, slide on over to the AHSC blog and join us with your take on the sketch. We would love to see what you come up with!

Thanks for stopping by!
Brandi


3 comments :

Sami said...

I love the colors on this!

Ali said...

Brandi, this is so darling. I like how you used the awesome CTMH extra thick twine, understated and classy. I need to remember that idea! Pretty, pretty card created from a GREAT sketch. TYFS! ~Ali (AHSC Design Team)

Lauren said...

This is so pretty- I love the silver puffy for extra embellishment too!